Michael Schrantz is the Founder and operator of Environmental Analytics, LCC. Environmental Analytics is a comprehensive indoor environmental quality consulting company that covers a wide range of environmental assessments for the residential, commercial, and medical sectors.
Michael has over 22 years of active indoor environmental quality & building science experience. He has been involved in over 4300 related projects expanding across the globe.
Michael is also highly recommended by treating physicians across the globe for his work with patients suffering from:
- Chronic Inflammatory Response Syndrome (CIRS)
- Mast Cell Activation Syndrome (MCAS)
- Multiple Chemical Sensitivity (MCS)
- Lyme Disease
- Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO)
- Pediatric Acute-onset Neuropsychiatric Syndrome (PANS)
- Pediatric Autoimmune Neuropsychiatric Disorder Associated with Streptococcal Infections (PANDAS)
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Alzheimer’s Disease (AD)
- Board Member with the ACAC
- Committee Standard Writing Member with ASHRAE, Since 2007
- ISEAI Board of Director
- Surviving Mold Professional on the IEP Panel
His Work Includes:
- Identification of harmful indoor environmental contaminants.
- Publication of Spore trap analysis and MSQPCR methods.
- The co-authoring of remediation and prevention protocols.
- Countless hours in consulting efforts for thousands of clients around the globe.
- Council-certified Indoor Environmental Consultant – CIEC
- Council-certified Microbial Investigator – CMI
- Asbestos Building Inspector – ABI
- Building Professional Institute-Building Analyst/Envelope Professional (BPI-BA/EP)
- Recommended by CIRS Physicians Across the Country for His Work with CIRS Patients
- Recommended by Physicians Around the Globe for His Work with Chronically-Ill Patients
- 2015 Phoenix, AZ CIRS Surviving Mold Conference-Speaker
- 2016 Irvine, CA CIRS Surviving Mold Conference-Speaker
- 2018 Salisbury, MD CIRS Surviving Mold Conference-Speaker
- 2019 Fort Lauderdale, FL Mold Congress-Speaker
- 2019 Carefree, AZ ISEAI Inaugural Conference-Speaker
- TUCSON, AZ: TV- KGUN 9, The Morning Blend
- TUCSON, AZ: RADIO – 1030 KVOI AM, The Voice (Hammer Time Radio)
- TUCSON, AZ: Dr. Mary Ackerley’s Mold Support Group-Guest Speaker
- TUCSON, AZ: Multiple Mold Remediation Workshops for Local Remediation Companies
- TUCSON, PHOENIX, AZ: Mold Remediation/Testing Presentations for Local Mold Support Groups
- USA: ERMI Consultant for patients/customers of Mycometrics
Additional Learning Resources:
- Surviving Mold
- How To Test Your Home for Mold
- MOLD 101 Discussion with Dr. Sara Gottfried
- Dr. Sara’s Quick Mold Tip: Drop the Cheese!
- Symptoms of Mold Sensitivity (with Dr. Sara Gottfried)
Interview with Chris Kresser: How to Test Your Home for Mold, with Mike Schrantz
Fast forward to learn more about:
- 4:16 – What industrial hygienists do
- 8:35 – Common myths about testing for mold
- 20:02 – Chris’ personal experience with mold
- 46:02 – Where to start if your house needs inspecting
If you or someone you know feels they may be affected by CIRS, we recommend contacting a Shoemaker Protocol Certified (SPC) physician by visiting: http://www.survivingmold.com/shoemaker-protocol/Certified-Physicians-Shoemaker-Protocol
Dr. Mary Ackerley is also a local physician treating individuals with chronic illness in the Tucson, Arizona area. You can learn more about Dr. Ackerley by visiting the following sites: